yak yak yak

The non-stop chatter-box

Friday, April 15, 2005

Sania revisited

sania90sania57

I found that most of the hits to my blog were through google search for sania mirza linking to some crap I posted eons ago. So for all u sania fans i would suggest that http://saniamirzablog.blogspot.com is a must see. Whoever is the owner of the blog, has put in a lot of effort in collecting an amazing range of pics of the new(and the first) blue eyed girl of Indian tennis.
So for all those who have nothing else to do....happy surfing time.

3 Comments:

Blogger BD said...

you perv!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Bhumi said...

Dang... thats some stalker site. or something... I thought only SRK has that but guess not.. ppl facinate me.. :-)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Amit Mohanty said...

sab kuch dikta hai

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home